- Hot Cross Buns Activity Pages
- Engine, Engine Songsheet and Practice Guidelines
- Guess My Letter Game and Note Hunt Game
- 5 Woodpeckers Songsheet, Practice Tips and Super Challenges
- Hot Cross Buns Rhythm Dictation Funsheet
- Frog in the Middle Songsheet with Practice Tips and Super Challenges
- Do-mi-sol in C position Funsheet
- Frog in the Middle Rhythm Dictation Funsheet
- Chocolate Funsheet with Line & Space Funsheet
- Finger Numbers Funsheets (3 pages)
- Missing Letters! Funsheet
- Stepping Up the Street Game
- Solfa & D Pentascale Funsheets
- Listen for Bells Songsheet
- Hand Over Hand Chords Guide
- The Grand Staff Funsheets (3 pages)
- Melodic Dictation Funsheet
- Rain Come Wet Me Songsheet
- Hand-over-hand Arpeggio Funsheets (2 pages)
- Rhythm Improvisation Funsheet
- Mouse in the House Songsheet
- HOH Pentascale Funsheet (2 pages)
- HOH in D Major Funsheet (2 pages)
- ...and more! (64 pages total)
Complete Materials for Lessons 1-41 (64 pgs)
Price for instant download: $19 (sale price)
(regular $23.95, save 20%)
With your purchase you'll also receive for FREE:
Piano Listening Album (33 tracks, $10 value!)
Parent's Guide (5 pgs)
The Complete Materials for Lessons 1-41 will help develop excellent music reading skills and a solid knowledge of music theory. All 64 pages were designed by me to reinforce the learning in each video lesson. They will provide you with sheet music, activity pages, and explanations to help deepen and expand your musical understanding and knowledge.
The Piano Listening Album is another important part of the learning process, and is something that I assign my students to listen to every day. This album features fun and beautiful settings of all the songs students will learn using my lessons. (Listen to a preview of mp3 album.) By listening often to this album, students become thoroughly familiar with the music, enabling the lessons to progress at a faster, more confident pace.
The Parent's Guide will provide you with instructions for making piano practice time effective and successful. Excellent progress on the piano requires daily practice. However, children usually need guidance from a parent to get the most out of their practice time. The Parent's Guide will give you the information you need to become a successful Practice Partner and Coach to your child as they begin their journey into piano playing.
Considering the monthly cost of regular piano lessons (between $80 and $180 per month where I live), you can literally save hundreds of dollars using my free lessons combined with my materials, while still receiving a great piano education!
Since one of my goals is to make piano lessons available and affordable to absolutely everyone, if purchasing these materials presents a problem to you in any way, please email me and briefly explain your situation, so we can work something out. I want everyone who wants to learn piano to have that opportunity, and I know these materials are going to help in that process!
I hope you enjoy using these materials. Please let me know if you have any feedback, comments or suggestions. I would love to hear from you!
Sample pages from Materials for Lessons 1-41
Click on an image to enlarge.
Download Instantly and Print from home!