Complete Materials for Lessons 31 - 41
Price for instant download: $5
(will open in a new window)
Click on "Add to Cart", complete your secure payment using PayPal or any major credit card, and then you will be provided a link to instantly download the materials for Lessons 31 through 41.
Thank you for your interest in downloading printable learning materials from FreePianoLessons4Kids.com!
For years, I have been using these very materials with my own piano students, and they have been an essential tool for reinforcing and expanding on the learning that takes place in each of my lessons.
Through years of "kid-testing", these materials have proven to develop excellent music reading skills and a solid knowledge of music theory. Kids love the Activity Pages, and you will observe how they help build a sense of ownership and confidence in their musical knowledge and skills.
Unlike the video lessons, which you can always access for free, there is a small charge for the downloads. This helps me continue to provide more video piano lessons and more learning materials in the future! For a price lower than a music book you could buy at the store, you can download Activity Pages perfectly correlated with the video lessons to bring your learning to an even deeper level.
With your purchase you will instantly be able to download 19 pages of learning materials, songsheets and Activity Pages which reinforce and deepen the learning concepts in Lessons 31 through 41.
Included in the Materials for Lessons 31-41 are:
- Who's That Rhythm Dictation (1 page)
- The Wild Horses Songsheet (1 page)
- Rhythm Cards and Heartbeat Mat (6 pages)
- CDEFG on Treble Staff Funsheets (2 pages)
- Adding Chords to Frog in the Middle (1 page)
- Dotted Half Notes & Barlines Funsheet (1 page)
- Rhythm Math Funsheet (1 page)
- Adding Chords to Listen for Bells (1 page)
- Silver Birch Tree Songsheet (1 page)
- Three-note Chords Funsheet (1 page)
- Let Us Chase the Squirrel Songsheet (1 page)
- The V7 Chord Funsheets (2 pages)
I hope you enjoy using these materials. Please let me know if you have any feedback, comments or suggestions. I would love to hear from you!